Established Under Free Runners Charitable Trust in May 2015. The core members and subscribers are runners who believe in promoting running through free training and events. Has a track record of managing large Marathon events in Pune like FICCI FLO Marathon, PWHM, PUNE ULTRA Marathon. Also promoting running culture in Rural areas and Ganegaon Marathon is initiative in this regards.
About Ganegaon Runners
The group of runners from a small rural village Ganegaon Khalsa who inspired by the Free Runners Group started running for Fitness and later on taking their running to higher level by organizing first Ganegaon marathon 2017 targeting a participation of 200. But with their enthusiasm and commitment to make it successful, they, managed a wonderful event of 3k, 5K, & 10K Run with a participation of 950+ Participants in their first edition. With the confidence and experience of first edition, Ganegaon Runners are back with their second edition of Ganegaon Half Marathon 2018 targeting participation of 2000 runners. It is less of competition and more of family health and communal harmony run. The Ganegaon Runners are promoting health and fitness through the event of running in order to inculcate discipline, self respect and channelize the energy of rural youth towards the constructive and positive lifestyle.
Terms and Conditions
* Please choose the event category carefully, confirmed registrations are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified. Provide us with a secure email ID/mobile no that you can access regularly, since this will be our primary means of communication during the run up to the event.
* Users of email services that offer filtering/blocking of messages from unknown email address should add this email id email@example.com to their address list.
* We might be sending regular updates to the Mobile number you have provided in the registration form this should be not treated as spam and you shall not take any action against our bulk sms service provider.
* Any notice sent to the email address registered with the organizers shall be deemed as received by the runners.
* Please fill out only those fields that are necessary for mailing purposes. Do not provide redundant data in multiple fields (i.e., do not list the same data for city, province and country), as this will only complicate our ability to contact you, if necessary.
* You are aware that running long distance running is an extreme sport and can be injurious to body and health. You take full responsibility for participating in the Free Runners - Ganegaon Half Marathon 2018 event and do not hold the organizing committee or any of it's members or entities responsible for any injury or accident.
* You shall consult your physician and undergo complete medical examination to assess your suitability to participate in the event.
* You also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of the road, arson or terrorist threats and all other risks associated with a public event.
* You agree that Free Runners - Ganegaon Half Marathon 2018 shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the event.
* You agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organizers from time to time in the best interest of your health and event safety.
* You also agree to stop running if instructed by the Race director or the medical staff or by the aid station volunteers.
* You confirm that your name and media recordings taken during your participation may be used to publicize the event.
* You may acknowledge and agree that your personal information can be stored and used by Free Runners - Ganegaon Half Marathon 2018 or any other company in connection with the organization, promotion and administration of the event and for the compilation of statistical information.
* You confirm that, in the event of adverse weather conditions, major incidents or threats on the day, any of the force major or restriction by authority, the organizers reserve the right to stop/cancel/postpone the event. You understand that confirmed registrations and merchandise orders are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified. The organizers reserve the right to reject any application without providing reasons. Any amount collected from rejected applications alone will be refunded in full (excluding bank charges wherever applicable)
* Runners will not be allowed to stay on the course beyond the cut-off time considering the safety and health issues.
* Minimum age requirement